Athletic Field Snow Removal
Does your athletic field have a snow removal plan? Here in Colorado snow is no surprise and we love to play in it, but on the field its important to remove for a better playing surface. Snow removal is a fast, efficient way of clearing snow from your field to make it a safe and ready to play. We can remove snow from all athletic surfaces to get your field back to playing condition quickly. Snow removal can be conducted on both natural turf fields and artificial turf fields. Snow removal plays a critical role in preventing ice on the field. Ice formation not only makes the turf more susceptible to damaged turfgrass, but is also dangerous for players. Removal should be initiated just after snowfall for the best results.
- Tractor Mounted 8 foot wide snow blower
- Able to throw snow up to 200 feet
- Turf Tires will minimize impact to playing surface
- Typically with a 6”-12” snow depth, clearing time is a 2-3 hours on a Football field and 3-4 hours on a D-1 Baseball field
- Natural and Artificial Turf